Compact Neighborhood Explorer
The much anticipated SUPER73-Z Miami features a powerful new motor, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame, and a convenient removable battery. The all new Z Miami is the perfect launch point into the world of SUPER73.
Legally Ride Without a License, Insurance or Registration
- Multi-Class Ride Modes | Each bike comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal assist riding up to 20mph. Plus access Class-1, Class-3, and unlock Off-Road mode to reach up to 28mph.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work with any standard 110v outlet.
- Range | 30+ miles* of range at 20mph under Class-2 throttle-only operation; 50+ miles* of range using Class-1 pedal assist mode.
- Motor | The internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 1200 watts of peak power.
Explore the Z Miami
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame | The Z features a lightweight aluminum frame with improved ergonomics.
- Low 28” Seat Height | With a 28" seat height, the Z is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 4’6 - 5’11".
Retro Urban Tires
Featuring Trooper Tires for Street Handling
Measuring 4" wide, the Trooper tire was designed with a dense center tread pattern that extends tire life while an aggressive side tread provides cornering grip. With good handling on the street, this retro influenced tire is built to tackle the urban landscape with good wear over time.
Bluetooth Connectivity for iOS and Android
- Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
- Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
- View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.